Thursday, September 16, 2010

Whoo hooo!! I'm crashing this party!!

OK, so I heard there was a party!  What... where?  Here? Oh, ok.  And I have homework??  I have to write!??


OK, so how many of us remember our knot-tying lessons?  Stay with me...  I think someone was missing from the class!  ;)


News of the day....  remember this little piece of paradise?



Well, today, as this was blowing across the east coast.....



Jon Sr. was at work, and he got a call from our Canadian neighbor Klem, (the guy that owned the place by the boathouse).  He said in the middle of this massive storm, he got a call from the guy down on the opposite side of the Beer's, from Looney Tune Lodge as it's called...  and "our" pontoon boat had come untied and was now loose, down in the bay between his place and the Generals!!  He told Jon he would take some guys out after the rain stopped and bring it back to his place to tie up.  We haven't heard from him yet, he'll probably call tomorrow.  Oh vey!

Funny, but not so funny, as George and Al were motoring back to the island during their stay, the "friggin" (can I say that on here?) the friggin propeller flew off the engine of the pontoon boat!  Never to been seen from again....  although if anyone can find it, SIM CAN!!

OK, that's the news of the day from me.  I'll see if Katie or Jon want to contribute some time soon.  Hope your studies are all going well!!  Love ya!!  Sue

1 comment: