Monday, September 13, 2010

Dorm Life



Hey, It's Michael!

This weekend, I went down to the valley and visited with my family and friends. Friday, I had pulled pork leftovers with my grandparents and dad, which were delicious. After, I hung out with my high school friends and caught up. The next day, I went with the same group to the ASU vs. NAU game, where I got to see Janaya for a short time tailgating. I sat in the ASU student section for the first time, which was very fun. I was surprised at how close NAU stayed to ASU for the first 3 quarters. After the game, I hung out with everyone for a short while then went home.

The next morning, I got up at 6:30, gathered my things, and my college hall-mate picked me up. We wanted to get back to NAU before the NFL games started. A few minutes after arriving back in my dorm, I  got set up for the day. Wearing my Tennessee Titans Jersey, my fantasy league pages open on the computer, two games playing on my computer, and a game on the TV. It was a successful morning as I gained the league in my fantasy leagues, watched the Titans deliver a devastating loss to the Titans, and snacked on Chips and Salsa.

My set up for the day
Top right: Titan's Game
Bottom Left: Colt's Game
Bottom Right: NFL Fantasy Leagues
Top Right: ESPN Fantasy League

It was an all around great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I can't figure this blog thing out. I left a comment earlier, but now my comment is gone and it says that the post is by me. Help!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear you are doing well, Michael. Think of you so often!!!

    Love,
    Sheila Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the blogs say posted by Pam silly. It's because you put your name as the author of the blog when you created it. That's why we write who is writing at the top of our blog entries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael, it seems like you are having way too much fun up there! I think college is a lot different than it was thirty years ago....

    ReplyDelete