Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My new kitten!!!

Hey guys it's Mary,

                  So if  you haven't heard yet I just got a new kitten. Her name is Butterscotch but some people in our family haven't learned her name yet (cough cough mom). Over the last few days i've heard the name Buttercup, Salem, and Little foot. Butterscotch is a very cute kitten.


She is also very playful



After a long day of play she is tired




As you can imagine she is not getting along well with the dogs. Whenever she comes in contact with one of the dogs she runs, over the last few days it has gotten better and she has started to like them I have a fealing in a few weeks they will be good friends. She is a sweet kitten and i think she will fit into our family nicely. 

I love you all 
Mary  

4 comments:

  1. Nice Cat! What's your mom been calling it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I love butterscotch for her name! Does she do vampire cat? Where she stares out the window and makes creepy noises? That's my favorite "trick" Salem does ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! That last comment was from janaya! Not pam. I forgot to sign out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new kitten. Have you heard that I have adopted a cat?

    Did you know that I didn't even want a cat?

    ReplyDelete