Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nothing Worth Reporting

Hi Everyone,
The Regan family had a pretty boring week.  All of the kids had school.  Mary had picture day. Brian had crew practice and Connor had a cross country meet.  Jim traveled on Thursday and Friday.  I got my two front teeth bonded.  Six hundred bucks and they look really fake.  I need to find a better solution. 

Saturday, Jim and I went in to see Fordam University in the Bronx.  It is a beautiful campus, and Connor would get an amazing education, but it is very expensive.  Today we went to see Villanova on the other side of Philly.  Again, great school, but expensive.  Define expensive=$47,000.  I so wish someone had told us how important the PSAT was towards a scholarship.  Many schools give out full tuition merit scholarships based on the PSAT score.  We didn't know this when Connor took the test. I believe with the help of a tutor Connor could have been eligible for a Merit scholarship.  Lucky for Brian, I know now:) 

Oh, I made my reservation to go out to AZ on Oct. 9th.  On Oct. 10th Janaya and I are doing the Walk for a Cure.  Then I am flying home on Oct. 12th.  It will be a quick trip, just long enough for a Hitzel hug. 

I hope your week was a bit more exciting than ours. 

Love,
Pam

1 comment:

  1. Keep telling us about the college scholarship secrets... we're learning from you too!! PSATS!! Thanks! sue

    ReplyDelete