Sunday, September 19, 2010

Update form Brian

Hey guys its Brian. I thought that it would be a good time to update everyone on how everything has been going. School officially started on the seventh and it is going great. So far I am enjoying all of my teachers and im having a good time with all of my friends who I havent gotten around to seeing. Also fall crew started last wednesday and I am having the a really great time with everyone. So thats all thats really been happening on my end so far but if anything interesting happens i'll make sure to keep everyone updated.

1 comment:

  1. Brian, It is great to hear from you. I am glad that school and crew are going so well. I will be looking forward to some crew pictures posted on the blog. I am glad that your mom got this started. It is a great way of hearing from everyone and staying in touch. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete