Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

Well, today is the last full day before the beginning of the new school year.  The weather has taken that timely dip in temps to mark the beginning of fall.  My morning coffee tastes just a bit better when it is cool enough to wear slippers.  I hope everyone is enjoying their day off.  Below are a few pics marking out final weekend of summer. 
I found this at the grocery store for $2.99 and I just had to have it.
Brian's puffy cheeks after getting his wisdom teeth remomved.  Not the best way to end summer.


These are some of the clippings from our very over grown yard.  Notice that Jim and I are working and one of the kids is taking the picture. 
A well deserved Coors Light after a hard days work.  This is a special glass because I really liked it and Martha bought one for me and one for Jim. 

2 comments:

  1. Your yard does not look nearly as bad as mine did way back when! And if Andrew doesn't mow it soon we might be right back where we started! Brain looks great! When my girlfriend Mary got her wisdom teeth out she looked like a cabbage patch doll she was so swollen! Hope you guys are enjoying the last few days of summer! Itnis still ungodly hot out in AZ. I mess around with the blog format that is why it has changed but I might still mess with it more. I was just trying to get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than a good and cold Coors Light.

    ReplyDelete