Monday, October 18, 2010

Update From Michael

Hey!

So, I don't have too much to talk about. I went to California this weekend with my fraternity TKE (Tau Kappa Epsilon). It was a pretty fun weekend. Me and three other guys stayed in a hotel in the middle of the  Anaheim Ghetto. When we plugged in our cell phone chargers into the wall, the light in the ceiling went out, the beds felt like cardboard, the parking lot smelt like BO, and I saw a possum on one of the hotel walls. It was pretty bad, but with the price we got, we couldn't complain too much. We hung out at one of the brothers houses on Friday. Didn't really do much Saturday except for the mall and hang out. And Sunday we went to Disneyland at 5 in the morning for the CHOC walk (Children's Hospital of Orange County). It was a 5 k walk around Disneyland and California Adventure. It was an all around pretty fun weekend, but I wish we could have found something to do on saturday. On the way home, I took a picture of the fog we drove through on the way through one of the passes. It was crazy. It looked like we were on a floating road.


I don't have too much planned for this week, just homework and school. My second Calc II test is this friday, and Saturday is TKE's big holloween party, Trick-or-Teke. Thats about it. Hope everyone is doing good!

Here's a picture from the walk this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice weekend. I hope you didn't bring any bed bugs home with you:) The fog is intense. I hope the calc test goes well!
    xo, Pam

    ReplyDelete